Website Cornerstone Christian Counseling
Helping people to Heal, Grow, and Thrive
Cornerstone Christian Counseling is a vibrant, faith-based organization that places a high value on caring for our clinicians and clients well while pursuing excellence in all we do. Our mission is to help people heal, grow and thrive! Our vision is to bring about a world where people are healed, restored, redeemed and set free.
We are currently looking for a qualified counselor who would like to join our practice. Full licensure is preferred, but candidates for licensure will also be considered, if you’ve obtained additional training, certifications, or specific populations experience. Candidates (LPCC/MFTC) who are generalists unfortunately will not be considered at this time. You will work primarily out of one or multiple of the following office locations – Westminster, Wheat Ridge, Lakewood, and/or Centennial as well as providing online telehealth time slots, if desired.
Cornerstone Christian Counseling offers an attractive fee split commission with multiple opportunities to grow your income over time. The starting hourly commission pay for licensed clinicians is $67.50-$105.60/hour, for unlicensed clinicians $48.00/hour.
Cornerstone also offers the below benefits for clinicians, including:
- Fully paid supervision for unlicensed clinicians.
- Annual continuing education stipend
- Weekly trainings that can be used towards hours for license renewal
- Paid Time Off accrual and usage
- Fully paid coverage of your Professional Liability Insurance
- Robust administrative support that manages scheduling, new clients, paperwork, etc.
- Comprehensive billing support
- Fully customized EHR platform
- Specialized marketing, fully paid by Cornerstone
- Flexible work schedule
- Great team culture
- Professional and beautiful office spaces in prime locations
- Retirement plan (currently offered through CO Secure Savings)
- Family and Medical Leave Insurance: 12 weeks of paid leave for qualifying life events
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (30+ hours/week required for eligibility)
Our ultimate goal is to free you up to do what you do best: see clients!
Cornerstone provides excellent clinical care with a Biblical worldview to help clients heal, grow, and thrive through evidence-based counseling modalities and specialties.
Cornerstone’s expectations and requirements for counselors include:
- Masters in Mental Health Counseling or similar, required.
- State licensure: LPCC, LPC, LMFT, MFTC, etc. (we do not hire pastoral or non-licensed counselors)
- Believe in Cornerstone’s mission, vision, and Statement of Faith.
- Must attend Cornerstone’s weekly all-staff meeting, called Group Supervision, which includes Cornerstone announcements, training and group case consultations. These meetings are every Wednesday from 9:00 – 11:00 AM MST/MDT. Most meetings are held virtually, with one meeting a month in person at the office closest to you.
- Cornerstone desires for clients to be able to seek therapy during accessible times: evenings and weekends. Therefore, it is our expectation that counselors commit to working two weeknight blocks per week OR one weeknight and one Saturday block per week. A block is considered 4 hours.
- This position requires at least 15 hours of availability per week to start, minimum 9 sessions per week within those available times (60% schedule usage).
- A counselor’s working schedule outside of the above parameters is determined based on office availability and the counselors desired number of sessions per week.
- We are a blend between a group and private practice. There are opportunities for autonomy, but a go-it-alone attitude won’t work here. We work together as a team and are constantly working towards improving ourselves individually and as a group.
- A commitment towards the integration of Christian faith in therapy practices, when desired by the client.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity or would like to talk further with a team member, please send your resume and cover letter to Sarah@christiancounselingco.com. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to talking with you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com