These are turbulent times and our
team of counselors are here for you
Experience online therapy with any of our counselors
- Are you feeling anxious, stressed, or worried over the state of our world today?
- Are you doing your best to practice social isolation, or are under safer-at-home orders, but are feeling lonely and in need of someone to talk to?
- Are you or is someone you love sick, and do you need help processing the emotions that come with illness at this time?
- Is more time with family and loved ones pointing out or revealing challenges in your relationships that you’re not sure how to respond to?
Then online counseling may be a great option for you!
Life is unpredictable right now, and many of us are feeling overwhelmed with insecurities and emotions as we try to make sense of a life lived in a COVID-19 world. But you don’t have to face this season alone. Instead, we want to make quality, God-honoring counseling available to all, as everyone deserves the opportunity to get help when they need it. Fortunately, our video-based, online therapy Christian counseling sessions make that possible for you! Whether you are looking for individual help, marriage counseling, family counseling, or even counseling for your child, we can meet you in the comfort of your home as we navigate these uncharted waters together.
Covid-19 Financial Aid
Life and finances can be really hard right now. We want to support you by providing financial aid for those who qualify. Complete the form below as a first step.
Once we’re able to connect, we’ll help you find a counselor who is the best fit for your situation (if you haven’t already decided on someone by checking out our Online Counselors page), as well as a time and day that works best for your schedule. Once you’re all set up, you will use the Zoom platform to log in and engage in secure, confidential conversation one-on-one with your assigned counselor.
WHAT IS THE LENGTH OF A SESSION?
WHAT ARE YOUR AVAILABLE HOURS?
Appointment times vary based on availability of your assigned counselor. Typically we have counselors available Monday–Saturday between the hours of 9am-9pm.
Please keep in mind that Cornerstone Christian Counseling is not a crisis-counseling agency, and that same-day appointments are not typical. If you need immediate help, please go to your nearest emergency room or call 911.
WHAT IS YOUR PRICING?
We understand that many people are looking for a semblance of normalcy in their lives right now, and desire to meet with a counselor face-to-face instead of online. We are happy to oblige, and currently offer in-person sessions on a limited basis. That being said, the health and safety of our clients as well as that of our counselors is of utmost importance to us. As such, we kindly ask the following of you at each counseling session:
- Please wait in your car – not in our waiting areas – until the time of your appointment. Text your counselor to let him/her know you’re here and they will meet you at the building entrance.
- Please wear masks in our common areas and hallways.
- Please be advised your temperature will be taken before your counseling session starts. If your temperature is higher than 99.4, we will take your session online or ask you to reschedule your appointment for another time.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter our rooms, any time after you touch your face, blow your nose, etc., and at the end of your session before you leave.
- Please be advised we are implementing contactless payment – no cash or checks will be accepted unless absolutely necessary.
- Please opt to have your session online if you are experiencing any symptoms of respiratory illness or have been in close contact with an exposed or symptomatic person. You can contact your counselor or our office to change your appointment. Please be advised that in most cases, our 24-hr cancellation policy still applies.