Meeting with a therapist for in-person counseling is an effective way to work through whatever life changes, situations, or circumstances you may currently be experiencing. One of the benefits of an in-person Christian counseling session is the development of trust and understanding that typically encourages self-realization in our clients. From there, in-person counseling continues to help our clients acknowledge problems and issues, and encourages them to think up solutions with gentle help and guidance from the counselor.
Why choose in-person counseling?
- Major life transitions such as preparing for marriage or preparing for parenthood
- Strained, fractured or even broken relationships (with a spouse, friend, family member, co-worker, etc)
- Desire to deepen relationships with loved ones
- Feeling depressed or anxious
- Feeling nervous, stressed or worried
- Parental disagreement in regards to child-rearing
- Concern regarding your child’s behavior
- Difficulty managing emotions
- Need/desire to deal with issues from the past (including abuse, trauma, neglect)
- Negative behavioral or habitual patterns
Meeting for in-person counseling can be helpful in any number of life’s circumstances. Whether the situation you find yourself in is new or old, temporary or long-lasting, having someone to walk with you as you transition to a happier, healthier place can be a valuable experience for you and those around you.
Find the location nearest to you
In-person counseling with convenience!
from the Blog
I remember writing a prayer in my journal years ago in the midst of an...
Below is the unlikely story of how my family stopped buying Christmas...
Where do we go for advice, wise counsel, and insight when we have big...