Work with one of our counselors at any of our
Colorado-based in-person counseling offices.
Meeting with a therapist for in-person counseling is an effective way to work through whatever life changes, situations, or circumstances you may currently be experiencing. One of the benefits of an in-person Christian counseling session is the development of trust and understanding that typically encourages self-realization in our clients. From there, in-person counseling continues to help our clients acknowledge problems and issues, and encourages them to think up solutions with gentle help and guidance from the counselor.
Why choose in-person counseling?
- Major life transitions such as preparing for marriage or preparing for parenthood
- Strained, fractured or even broken relationships (with a spouse, friend, family member, co-worker, etc)
- Desire to deepen relationships with loved ones
- Feeling depressed or anxious
- Feeling nervous, stressed or worried
- Parental disagreement in regards to child-rearing
- Concern regarding your child’s behavior
- Difficulty managing emotions
- Need/desire to deal with issues from the past (including abuse, trauma, neglect)
- Negative behavioral or habitual patterns
Meeting for in-person counseling can be helpful in any number of life’s circumstances. Whether the situation you find yourself in is new or old, temporary or long-lasting, having someone to walk with you as you transition to a happier, healthier place can be a valuable experience for you and those around you.
Find the location nearest to you
In-person counseling with convenience!
from the Blog
Lasting Love: Life After Couples Counseling
Congratulations! You have taken a significant step towards improving your...
4 Ways to Help Someone with Trauma
It can be a challenging task to help someone with trauma. It requires a...
How to Find a Christian Couples Counselor
Strengthen Your Bond, Not Your Arguments. Love really is a journey....