Website Cornerstone Christian Counseling
Helping people to heal, grow, and thrive.
JOB OPENING: Intake Care Coordinator (ICC)
Cornerstone Christian Counseling is a vibrant, faith-based organization that places a high value on caring for our clinicians and clients well while pursuing excellence in all we do. Currently we are looking for a full time employee (30 hours/week) to join our Intake Care Coordinator team. If you are passionate about helping people start their healing journey, we’d love to hear from you.
Please review the below job description carefully and we look forward to hearing from you if you believe you are a qualified candidate for this position.
Department: Operations Reports to: Intake Care Coordinator Manager
PT/FT: FT (30 hours/week) FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Location: Remote* Hire Date: ASAP
*Only candidates in CO, TX, FL will be considered for this position.
*Please also note that even though this position is remote, there is a set daily schedule for this position, see specific schedule details below.
The Intake Care Coordinator serves as one of the primary points of contact for all new clients. Their goal is to listen to the client’s needs, find a good counselor fit for their needs, and schedule the client’s first session.
- Acts as the first point of contact for all new client needs both over the phone and over email. ● Responds to all new client inquiries – providing information on Cornerstone and our counselors and being an effective listener in determining, together with the client, if Cornerstone will meet their individual needs.
- Follows up with prospective clients if a point of contact by the Intake Care Coordinator is not initially returned, understanding that many times clients get cold feet or life gets busy and counseling falls out of mind.
- Provides genuine, personalized care for the client throughout the scheduling process.
- When the new client has determined they would like to begin scheduling sessions with a counselor, the Intake Care Coordinator will work with the client to find the best counselor fit.
- Works with the new client to get their first session scheduled with a counselor.
- Ensures the client provides a credit card on file for session charges.
- Sends the new client intake paperwork.
- Ensures new clients receive reminders for their first session.
- Sends new client welcome emails.
- Goals for this position include:
- Maintaining a 22% conversion rate;
- Feedback forms show a 90% satisfaction with their initial therapist; and
- Feedback forms show a 90% satisfaction with their perceived admin care.
- Takes time to learn about each counselor and their skills and modalities in order to best pair new clients with counselors.
- Ensures counselors have all the information needed to meet the new client for the first session.
- Works with Hive, our project/task management system, to ensure all daily admin tasks have been completed.
- Ensures high level of client confidentiality, following all HIPAA regulations and standards.
- Attends weekly staff meetings, currently scheduled on Wednesdays from 9-10:30 a.m.
- Takes initiative to stay informed about policies, procedures and important client updates.
- Takes initiative to evenly share the workload amongst other ICC team members throughout the day.
- It is important as an employee of Cornerstone Christian Counseling that you believe in our mission, vision, and Statement of Faith.
- Mission: Helping people heal, grow, and thrive
- Vision: We will help bring about a world where people are healed, restored, redeemed, and set free.
- And Statement of Faith, found HERE.
- Passionate about helping people start their healing journey.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, easily connecting with new clients over the phone as well as getting to know counselors in-depth.
- Gifted in making intuitive and data driven connections.
- Thinks quickly on their feet
- Refines complex client situations into simple steps
- Works well independently and yet collaboratively within the team
- Goal oriented and outcome driven.
- Assertive, analytical and high capacity
- Excellent at de-escalating potentially high stress situations
- Understands the importance of self-care and doesn’t take things personally when working with those in need
Intake Care Coordinators must be available and working during the hours designated below:
- Monday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (MT)
- Tuesday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (MT)
- Wednesday 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM (MT)
- Thursday 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM (MT)
- Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (MT)
Education and Experience:
- At least two years of related experience with customer or client care required.
- Related experience in the medical or behavioral health field is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required and/or one year of experience within Cornerstone.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. $100 ergonomic stipend provided.
- Must have a secure/private working location as this role requires confidentiality and privacy of personal information.
- This position is a remote position that requires use of your own personal computer, smartphone and high-speed internet connection in order to work in all of our cloud-based software programs.
Compensation, Benefits and Applying
The hourly rate for this position will be $20/hour. Medical, dental and vision benefits are available for this position, with a portion of the medical premiums being covered by Cornerstone. Other benefits include PTO and stipends for continuing education and/or ergonomics.
To apply for this position, please follow the steps below.
- Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Complete the employment interest form: https://forms.hive.com/?formId=rCWY53jfw7n89CzCG.
- Because of the confidential information you will be privy to in this position, and due to the freedom you will have in being able to work remotely, references are requested with your resume and will be checked.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org