Life is unpredictable right now, and many of us are feeling overwhelmed with insecurities and emotions as we try to make sense of a life lived in a COVID-19 world. But you don’t have to face this season alone. Instead, we want to make quality, God-honoring counseling available to all, as everyone deserves the opportunity to get help when they need it. Fortunately, our video-based, online therapy Christian counseling sessions make that possible for you! Whether you are looking for individual help, marriage counseling, family counseling, or even counseling for your child, we can meet you in the comfort of your home as we navigate these uncharted waters together.
We are currently offering online and in-person counseling sessions.
We understand that many people are looking for a semblance of normalcy in their lives right now, and desire to meet with a counselor face-to-face instead of online. We are happy to oblige, and currently offer in-person sessions at limited capacity based on current local regulations. That being said, the health and safety of our clients as well as that of our counselors is of utmost importance to us. As such, we kindly ask the following of you at each counseling session:
- If you are unvaccinated, please wear masks in our common areas and hallways.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter our rooms, any time after you touch your face, blow your nose, etc., and at the end of your session before you leave.
- Please be advised we prefer contactless payment – no cash or checks will be accepted unless absolutely necessary.
- Please opt to have your session online if you are experiencing any symptoms of respiratory illness or have been in close contact with an exposed or symptomatic person.
- You can contact your counselor or our office to change your appointment. Please be advised that in most cases, our 24-hr cancellation policy still applies.