|Location: Remote*||Hire Date: ASAP|
|FT/PT: 32 hours/week with Mondays off||Reports to: Director of Administration & Culture|
|Department: Operations||FLSA Status: Non-exempt|
*Only candidates in CO, TX, FL will be considered for this position.
We are looking for someone to join our incredible Intake Care Coordinator (ICC) team! If you are passionate about helping people start their mental health healing journey, we’d love to hear from you. Please review the below job description carefully and we will look forward to hearing from you if you believe you are a qualified candidate for this position.
The Intake Care Coordinator (ICC) serves as one of the primary points of contact for all new clients. Their goal is to listen to the client’s needs, find a good counselor fit for their needs and schedule the client’s first session.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as the first point of contact for all new client needs both over the phone and over email.
- Responds to all new client inquiries- providing information on Cornerstone and our counselors and being an effective listener in determining, together with the client, if Cornerstone will meet their individual needs.
- If and when the new client has determined they would like to begin scheduling sessions with a counselor, the Intake Care Coordinator will work with the client to find the best counselor fit.
- Works with the new client to get their first session scheduled with a counselor.
- Ensures the client provides a credit card on file for session charges.
- Sends the new client intake paperwork
- Ensures new clients receive reminders for their first session.
- Sends new client welcome emails.
- Assists clients with transferring to a different counselor if initial counselor is a bad fit.
- Goals for this position include:
- Maintaining a 30% conversion rate
- Feedback forms show a 90% satisfaction with their initial therapist
- Feedback forms show a 90% satisfaction with their perceived admin care.
- Takes time to learn about each counselor and their skills and modalities in order to best pair new clients with counselors.
- Ensures counselors have all the information needed to meet the new client for the first session.
- Works with Hive, our project/task management system, to ensure all daily admin tasks have been completed.
- Ensures high level of client confidentiality, following all HIPAA regulations and standards.
- Attends weekly admin staff meetings.
- Takes initiative to stay informed about policies, procedures and important client updates.
- Takes initiative to evenly share the workload among the team members during the day.
- It is important as an employee of Cornerstone Christian Counseling that you believe in our mission, vision, and Statement of Faith. Mission:
- Helping people heal, grow, and thrive
- Vision: We will help bring about a world where people are healed, restored, redeemed, and set free.
- And Statement of Faith, found HERE.
- Passionate about helping people start their healing journey.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both with getting to know counselors in depth and also easily connecting with new clients over the phone.
- Gifted in making intuitive and data driven connections.
- Thinks quickly on their feet.
- Refines complex client situations into simple steps.
- Works well independently, yet collaboratively within the team.
- Goal oriented and outcome driven.
- Assertive, analytical and high capacity.
- Excellent at de-escalating potentially high stress situations.
- Understands the importance of self-care and doesn’t take things personally when working with those in need.
Education & Experience
- At least two years of related experience with customer or client care required.
- Related experience in the medical or behavioral health field is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required and/or one year of experience within Cornerstone.
Schedule Intake Care Coordinators must be available and working during the hours designated below:
- Monday: Off
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- $100 ergonomic stipend provided.
- Must have a secure/private working location as this role requires confidentiality and privacy of personal information.
- This position is a remote position that requires use of your own personal computer, smartphone and high-speed internet connection in order to work in all of our cloud-based software programs.
Compensation & Benefits
- The hourly rate for this position will be $20/hour.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits are available for this position, with a portion of the medical premiums being covered by Cornerstone.
- Stipends for continuing education and/or home office ergonomics.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please follow the steps below:
- Submit your cover letter and resume by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the employment interest form at the button below.
- Because of the confidential information you will be privy to in this position, and due to the freedom you will have in being able to work remotely, references are requested with your resume and will be checked.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
We started our story out small back in 2009 and over the course of a decade have worked hard every day to bring about the reality of a God-given dream: We will help bring about a world where people are healed, restored, redeemed and set free. We do this with the dedication, commitment, and partnership of an incredible team of people (our clinically excellent Christian counselors and unbelievable office staff), who we are so grateful to also call friends.