Handling the Holidays
While for some the holidays bring a sense of excitement and cheer, for others the changing seasons can also bring with them unexpected emotions and leave some of us feeling a lack of Comfort and Joy. We can find ourselves, surrounded by family and friends, still feeling stressed, overwhelmed, and anxious. We can also find that we feel a sense of loneliness and are lacking Peace. Still some of us feel the grieving process return as we mourn and remember the loss of a loved one. From turkey and stuffing to Christmas trees, gifts, and holiday events… we can lose sight of how to cope, take care of ourselves, and how to enjoy this time of year. But there is hope.
Cornerstone is here to help you in handling the holidays this season. Together, we can partner with you to:
– Manage and create boundaries with difficult relatives
– Cope with loneliness
– Protect your realtionships
– Navigate feelings and thoughts associated with Seasonal Affective Disorder (S.A.D)
– Melt away stress and anxiety
– Prepare for holiday gatherings with blended and step-families
– Manage and communicate expectations of children and family
– Maintain a sense of joy through the holidays
Want to stay up to date on out blogs? Follow us on social media!